Sunday, January 24, 2010

Save You

That if you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up of the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you checkup on through
Tell me you won't give up cause I?ll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I?ll be there for you

If only I could find the answer
To take it all away



*wishing someone could saying those words to me*

8 comments:

zahra. said...

oh encik nabil...
looks like missing someone ya?

haha..
:))

Nabil JD said...

:)

the baloney said...

That if you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up of the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you checkup on through
Tell me you won't give up cause I?ll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I?ll be there for you

If only I could find the answer
To take it all away


there you go :P

Nabil JD said...

hahaha~

thanx ain..

EJAY said...

u're entry is getting deeper lately...
are u in love bro?

Nabil JD said...

hahahahahaha...

bunyik mcm in love ke?

mmmm...layannnn...

dieyla yusof. said...

pasti akan ada someone yg akan cakap mcm ni kat ko.hee :)

Nabil JD said...

huhu.. thanx dalil..