Wednesday, March 10, 2010

me with no emotions ???

how can some people be emotionless???

urghhh, sometime i do think i need to throw all the emotions away..
depressd, loneliness... wanna throw it all as far as i might...

everybody hv problems, dont they?? everybody feel what i feel, right??
to make the understanding somehow put me in relief...
i know im not the only one who depressd, push by their own personal problems...

im not alone, i still have my people..
but there r things, still i need to face on my own, without any help or interfere from others...
and when that happend, i can feel the emptiness cultivate through my vein and my heart.. it hurts...

i do get sad sometimes without reasons...
nahhhh!!
not without reasons, but for something that had happened in my life...
just by remembering those things, i feel sad, so sad...

why oh why??? i feel like im being cursed with all the emotion.. i need some to let go, free without any hesitation... stop influencing me, take control over me.. its hard...

sara bareilles - gravity

I live here on my knees
as I try to make you see that you're
everything I think I need here on
The ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe
though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know
is that you're keeping me down.

*its not about the lyric, but more to the melody.. it giv me ease when im down...

2 comments:

the baloney said...

kalau macam tu aku pon kena sumpah la dengan emosi. :(

hang in there nabil!

kuat! kuat! kuat!

Nabil JD said...

yeah... ;)