Sunday, December 27, 2009

Please Changed ???


one drastic changes happened, embrace it as i may...

im not a big fan of changes, but hey people say its gud, doesn't it?...

so, i put a benchmark to ensure changes happen, more and more...

my aim, that mark and...

Walla!! im changed to a new person...

better or much worse person only can be determine later...

for now, floating with the flow...

Gloating???

nah!!! too soon...



*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*
Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who’s gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can’t escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day

I want you to know who I really am
I never thought I’d feel this way towards you
And if you ever need someone to come along,
I will follow you, and keep you strong

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

3 comments:

EJAY said...

Joey McIntyre said... Don't Change

but N.J said... Please Change

i pick N.J lah!

hahaha...


Happy New Year 2010 bro!

Nabil JD said...

yes bro, pick me.. hahahaha..

xde la, bukan berubah jd hipokrit ke hape ke, tp lebey kepada perubahan utk adapt ngan sekeliling...

camner kite tahan pon, changes happened.

so, dr asyik mengeluh (ak da r kuat mengeluh) bek ak embrace je pe jd sekeliling.. as long xeffect pape yg terok kat ak dan org sekeliling ak...

the baloney said...

for better or for worst. we are all need it ;)